So, here it is. Our first blog posting.
Josh and I are enjoying an evening together, which we do frequently. It's so nice to have a quiet house, warm food and excellent company. We listen to each other's work stories, laugh and poke fun. A typical night for us.
Tomorrow evening we'll be going to a high school basketball game to support our friends, the Lyon's. Charlie is the head coach and his team is rolling through the tournament. Well, maybe not rolling exactly, but they're in it! I love basketball. I could watch it all day - and any level too. So that's what's up in our life.
Gotta get back to my baby or he'll fall asleep on me.
2 comments:
ahhh! yeah! look forward to reading more ;)
What is up Joshy! Good lookin' blog; welcome to the blog community. I am looking forward to Florida! Go NC, j/k.
Post a Comment