We love it! I'd never filled out a brakcet 'til I married Josh and discovered we are in the heart of ACC country. My-oh-my it is fun! We started doing brackets the first year we were married and have continued the tradition. A little friendly competition is good for our marriage! I think the first year I won and Josh has won the last 3, so I'm hoping for a comeback this year! I also exchange with my Dad and now my brother Brian. We'll see who's left with the highest numbers on April 7th. [btw, we're pulling for Bo Ryan & Wisconsin now that Duke is out]
Last weekend was a basketball filled weekend and we'll watch all the games there are. Josh may make breakfast Saturday am (he makes some mean scrambled eggs) There could be a trip to the Farmer's Market, a run at the park. . . who knows.
Also, it's the start of my SPRING BREAK!!! I do love my job! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment