Mom and I on a warm Wisconsin day- no really! It was warm! In the mid-60's! Unfortunately, it only got colder from there. :)
This is a funny story. Josh had been vacationing in Panama City, FL with his family. They were on central time. He flew out of Tallahassee, which is eastern time. So. . . you got it- he missed his flight, spent the whole day in the airport and will never live it down. :) Love you honey!
On our way to get our pedicures. Christine (bridesmaid) is driving, Colleen passenger and Ann, Michael's wife, is in the backseat.
Standing in front of The Van. Our infamous van from childhood years. . purchased in 1987 for our trips to Florida. . many memories. My parents gave it to the local YMCA and they painted it with their logo on it. They let us borrow it for the weekend.
Sara Norvold (bridesmaid and aspiring country music star), Christine, Cols

Nigel- our hero- and Josh. This is a funny story not, but at the time. . . here's what happened- we took The Van out for the bachelorette party- it was a rainy evening with 10 ladies ready to go. The wipers stopped working 5 minutes from the resort, but we persevered. We went to 3 country bars, had a great time and were driving away when CLUNK! Something with the transmission was drastically wrong. 12 midnight, there's not a lot of people at the guy's bachelor party in a position (read sober) to pick us up. Josh met a local guy named Nigel who lead the party of 3 cars to where we were stranded. Thank you Nigel!


and a shot
The wedding was amazing! I will be posting pics when I get them! :)




2 comments:
I am so glad you had such a good time!! I hate that you had issues with the camera. I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I know Colleen looked beautiful.
Sara
HOW FUN! I know you had a blast being home...can't wait to see more wedding pics ;) That story is hilarious about Josh's flight....oh goodness ;)
Post a Comment