4.13.2008

Shopping Trip with my Sister!

Colleen asked me last week if I'd like to help find a dress for her Rehearsal Dinner.  Ummm, yeah!  We had so much fun!  First, we went for a run, then. . . came the shopping.  Slideshow documents the many dresses we tried on in Banana Republic, Express, J. Crew and finally, Ann Taylor.
And for those who are curious about which one she picked- I think it will be easy to tell- it's the brown one from Banana that we took a ton of pics of.   I found one for myself too- and will post it tomorrow.  (I forgot my camera at school) 


2 comments:

Our life.... said...

how fun! i know you are looking forward to the big wedding! Have fun in WI!
...and soon yall are heading over to MF I hear! that will be fun :)

Our life.... said...

whoopps....i didn't mean MF, I meant AIM....look at me, I don't even know what class we are in ;) ha