5.11.2008

Barbeque is a Verb

Hi all!!
Josh and I had a BBQ this weekend, or as our Southern friends call it, a cook-out.  (they would tell you that bbq is a noun- something you eat)  Either way, we had a blast!  We invited both Life Community classes from church and then other friends, neighbors, old roommates, etc.  A lot of people showed up to relax and have fun.  My brother Brian and his wife Karla even came, but that's for another post.  :)

Here are some pics from Saturday.  I didn't take too many because I was playing hostess to 50 friends.  And children.  We had a corn hold tournament that had 18 teams with 2 people per team!  So fun!  Josh and I made it to the final four, only to be beaten by eventual champs, John & Amy Geer.  We'll get 'em next time - count on it!  

the kitchen scene

hanging out in the living room

another wave through the kitchen


Amber & Steve- I teach pre K with Amber


1 comment:

Amy G said...

Thanks for the acknowledgement on your blog.....we are a ready for a rematch anytime!