Before (above) & Afters (below) 
I have made it halfway through my second week back. Kids came Monday and I've been visiting my various schools, working on schedules, preparing folders, lessons, etc. Tomorrow will be our first day of 'classes'. For those who don't know, I am a school-employed speech-language pathologist. My caseload has 2 preschool classes, elementary, middle and high school students. To say it keeps me busy is an understatement.
I have been early to bed, early to rise these days and it seems to be working. I like schedules and have made myself a cleaning schedule to help me ease back into working full time. (the summer is so relaxing). It may seem like too much structure to some, but it helps me stay focused and get a little done each day. Josh even helped me today by vacuuming. I'm on top of laundry, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, showers and even garbage/recycling duty. Not bad for full time SLP & wife.
Wish I could post pics of the sweet kids I work with, but you'll have to take my word for it- they're awesome! One little boy poked his head into my room today and with a great big grin, said excitedly, "First grade!". He's so excited to be there- isn't that precious?! There's a lesson in there. . . interesting, isn't it, how the kids can teach us adults.

3 comments:
Love the school room makeover! And thanks for stopping by our blog! Those suits were rented by Marsh's company for a new hire training, so we took full advantage of bouncin' around the room. I think you can just get them from a Halloween store, and I HIGHLY recommend it! It's so fun!
Oh yea...it' SO fun to find people on here that I "know" in real life. I saw your comment on Emily's blog, and am so excited to find yours. I will make it a frequent browse. Can't wait to peek into your life and learn more about you. That's when you know we go to a big church.:)
BTW, the post about being specific with the soap thing cracked me up!
love the small part of me sitting in your office while you take photos....
lol
Post a Comment