Recently, our carpets were cleaned. Naturally, we moved all the furniture and miscellaneous items into our non-carpeted areas. . . weeks later, I knew I had to do something.

This is all the stuff that was removed! A lot of stuff!
Here's my flylady strategy:
1) get 3 boxes (1 garbage, 1 put away later, 1 recycling)
2) set timer to 15 minutes
3) go!
4) when timer beeps, stop immediately and put boxes in appropriate places (throw garbage out, put things away and take recycling box to car)
It really works! And you don't feel overwhelmed, because it's only 15 minutes. She has some great ideas- check her out- www.flylady.net (be warned- the website is a little overhwelming)



2 comments:
WOW! I'm impressed....don't you feel such accomplishment cleaning like that!?!? :)
Looks so good. The fly lady has the best tips. Look what you were able to do in 15 mins.
Post a Comment