We celebrated Brian and Karla's new home this Labor Day Weekend with Jason, Meaghan, Mike, Colleen and Troy. I loved growing up in a big family and every chance we have, we take to be together. So, the 8 of us kept busy and had a ton of fun!
Brian has taken upon himself every Sat- Sun breakfast. He treated us to scrambled eggs, toasted bagels and fresh fruit. There was also 4 kinds of juices! He was an excited host!
This pic captures our the guys tossing the football on the beach of Emerald Isle. It also catches Brian in the act- he's getting ready to throw mud. Must be a guy thing??Side note: Mike, Jason and Josh didn't grow up with brothers, but now, through the blessing of marriage, they have each other plus Brian, Michael & Kevin. How cool is that?


1 comment:
totally didn't read the post but I saw a shirtless man so I'm sure it was a good one. anyhow, you should have stopped me and said hello this morning!!!!!
Post a Comment