10.29.2008

Decorating Challenges

Help!  This room is crying for color, curtains and a pattern! 
I really want to put curtains up, but I am decorating-challenged!  My problem is I just don't know!  And so I wait, and wait and wait. . . Don't hear me wrong- there are things that come very naturally to me- sports, cards, cooking- but decorating is not one of them.  So, check out the samples below.  If you have any ideas, give me a shout.  :)

I am partial to toile or stripes, but seriously, the fabric store was overwhelming.  See below. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the words and the one below. Those would look awesome in a combination window treatment. Problem is...is your furniture brown? Might not be so hot if it is. My other suggestions is the stripy one in the middle of one of the pics. It has gold, reddish and green tones. that would be a good one too. Since it is warm it'll go with your furniture if in fact it is brown.

Just my two cents! =)

Raz

Betsy, Eric, and Sophia said...

Katie - you and I have more in common than I realized! Cooking? yes. The Office? yes. A malfunctioning thyroid? YES. Decorating? not so much!! I also wait and wait, quite expecting an epihany or... actually I'm not quite sure what I'm waiting for. Usually the light bulb never comes so I end up either stumbling my way through picking something out or the absence of decoration. Bravo for being in a store picking it out! :)