When I made the move to NC in 2002, Meaghan was the only other sibling on the East Coast, and she was in MD. Fast forward a few years. Colleen's living in the same city as me and Brian's on the coast- just a few hours east. It's a blessing to be so close to family when Mom and Dad are still back in the cold North. We're hoping to add Michael and Ann to the mix in a few years, but for now, 4/6 kids is a pretty good ratio to be relatively close.
This weekend was a special one because the girls were all together. We had Friday night and Saturday to catch up, toodle with hair, play dress up and shop! It was so fun! As I've acquired sister-in-laws through my own marriage or through my brother's wives, I've realized what a blessing it is to have sisters! And how special are my own dear sisters, who know those classic stories or who remember the bad hairstyles and awkward times.
Oh yeah. Mike and Josh were there too! :)



3 comments:
Hey Kt! That was a really sweet blog! :) LOVE YOU! Can you send me the pics too?
how fun! sisters are great!!! we saw you at Church Sunday, but didn't get close enough to say hey :( hope to see yall soon - in person! ha ha, not just in blog world ;)
I have always wanted a sister. I got my wish when my brother married. It's so fun to spend time together. Sounds like you girls had fun!
Post a Comment