Does anyone else have a hard time saying NO to ice cream? When you know it's not the practical choice to buy it in the dead of winter? Even when your hubby reminds you that you don't like eating cold things except when you're hot.

Well, maybe it's just me then. But, I decided to get creative with what I had around the house. This may seem backwards to my
healthy lifestyle choices, but a girl can have an ice cream treat now and then, don't you think?

So I took my Peppermint ice cream, oreo pie crust, light whip cream and smuckers hot fudge. . .

Scoop that softened ice cream into the pie shell and spread around.

Add some dollups of whip cream and spread...

I had some of these leftover treats from Christmas (aren't you proud of me?). I decided to use it as garnish.
Warmed some hot fudge in the micro, drizzled it on and sprinkled the chocolates on top.

Viola!
Stick that baby in the freezer and try to wait at least a few hours.
I can't wait till Monday!
5 comments:
this looks soooo delicious! i wish i had all these things in my house right now, so i could make it too. :)
I was JUST craving homemade ice cream cake last night...must be summer! ;)
yum, and oh so decadent! Sorry I absolutely missed your message on my page...We'll definitely organise dinner with you and Josh sometime soon. Also, Craig brought a cricket bat back with him! You can relive your T&T days with a backyard cricket game!
again, ummmmmmmmmm YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM! AND YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!
YUMMY!!! I like how you said "try to wait till it's done" LOL
Post a Comment