6.09.2009

My Wish List

On the top of my Wish List is this beauty:

Isn't it a beautiful machine? I've had the pleasure of borrowing my sister's for the past 2 months and have become completely addicted. I have always loved to bake! But who knew that mixing could be this fun!!
My only problem... the color options are overwhelming to me. There are 25 different colors!! I am frozen in my indecision.
Stuck in the middle of beautiful, whimsical blues...

cold, practical silver. . . (and there are 2 silver options)


or my husband's favorite choice: DUKE blue (otherwise known as Cobalt Blue)

So, after months of saving and squirreling away extra grocery money, I have the cash to buy it. My final decision???

CORNFLOWER BLUE!!

4 comments:

AS_Eng said...

awesome girl! i so WISH i loved to cook/bake like you! i love the color! absolutely love it! c u tomorrow!

Betsy, Eric, and Sophia said...

Love it! Excited for you!!

Our life.... said...

love it!!! they are amazing! i never use a hand mixer anymore....i will throw anything in that kitchen aid!! ha ha!

Unknown said...

We have the cobalt blue one. I love it!