11.09.2009

Birthday 09


Life has gotten away from me these past few weeks. I wouldn't normally call to anyone's attention that I am now, ahem, a year older. However, I always love to brag on my husband- especially when he goes above/beyond. He did so many sweet things to make my day special!

* made me breakfast- homemade oatmeal/whole wheat pancakes, warmed applesauce (I don't like syrup), chocolate chips and sliced strawberries on the side
* delivered a surprise birthday cake with song at lunch
* shopped with me- endured numerous outfit changes, dress twirls, etc.
* dined at our favorite local restaurant (where we got married) and planned ahead that we would have a special seat outside in the garden area
* treated me to a Michael W Smith concert

What a wonderful husband! I can't say enough.




2 comments:

Virginia said...

So sweet! Sounds like you had a great birthday. Can't wait to see you soon!

AS_Eng said...

That is soooooooooo wonderful Katie! You look cute with your scarf (and yuuuuuuuuuuummy cake!) :o)