Craaaazy!
So, in an effort to prepare ourselves, I am reading about the following:
- cloth diapers- a great post @ simplemom.net
- how to paint horizontal stripes (for a nursery) - here's the how to post
- Heathy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
I don't think we'll ever be ready- but we would appreciate your prayers!
6 comments:
That's so awesome for you guys! With Russell, we used (and LOVED) "Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems" - if you want another take on sleep training :)
KATIE!!!! Praise God! WOW! This is amazing and happening fast!! Isn't it so comforting to know He knew before time began what sweet babe will be calling you Mommy and Daddy? Praying for yall as you walk through this!! I am so excited - wish we were still in Greensboro to give you a hug! ha ha!
My advice on parenting - just relax, I often don't :), but have found when I do things go much more smoothly :) Nothing has brought me more to my knees, relying on Him, than being a Mom. Exactly where he wants us to be, right?? :)
I remember bringing Lauren home and not knowing what to do with her and being so afraid to pick her up so she sat in the carseat for most of the day...Anyways, what I've learned most is you're never really prepared for anything, you just muddle your way through it and learn as you go! :) It's an amazing experience. I'm so excited and happy for you both!
so exciting! We are just beginning our adoption journey. How bout a deal- I can field your questions on babies, you can field mine about adoptions!
We're praying for you on this journey!
Thanks for keeping us posted!
How great! We really like your book choice :) Can't wait to hear about the next steps - Carson is ready for a new playmate!
Post a Comment