1.13.2011

New DIY Project

This is my 4th day home from school this week, and as you can imagine, I am going a little stir crazy.  Not being able to go out all week (because of the snow/ice/etc) has only given me time to clean out closets, re-arrange furniture and start planning my next DIY.
I've called a painter who will give me an estimate tonight.
And this morning, I am going to attempt to remove a small patch of wallpaper from our kitchen walls.  I'm hoping that it will peel off easily with some soaking and patience- it hasn't been on there all that long... 10 years??  So, wish me luck and here's a Before Shot:

[also a before shot for the molding I put up around the windows- but it's a close up of the wallpaper]

UPDATED:
This was way too hard and I stopped.  We will be hiring someone to do this!  ha!  
After pictures to follow... check back in a few weeks.

No comments: