no joke had tears in my eyes when i clicked on your blog and saw your video. been praying for you two, and have neglected to let you know before now. hoping that you are enjoying these precious moments as new parents. your little man is absolutely beautiful! God is so good.
He is so cute and I am so super happy for you! I can't believe he and Sophia have the same birthday! It is the coolest news ever! Thanks for sharing the video of your son with us all!
11 comments:
Adorable!!!
Amazing Love! So cute!
love it! So adorable, and congratulations!
(don't know if you remember me... We are friends with the Batchelors, and I've been following your blog since you commented on mine a while back :)
oh my, he is so amazingly adorable! i wish i could squeeze him. but i'm sure you are giving him more than enough of those! love to you all!
He is so cute! So happy for you guys!
no joke had tears in my eyes when i clicked on your blog and saw your video. been praying for you two, and have neglected to let you know before now. hoping that you are enjoying these precious moments as new parents. your little man is absolutely beautiful! God is so good.
congrats! he is so precious!!! i am sure you are both feeling so much joy right now!!! can't wait to meet your son!!!
how precious. nothing like a newborn! He is so perfect! Welcome to the world!
Hello Zachary! We've been praying and waiting for your arrival!! You are so loved, and Judah & I can't wait to meet you!
He is so cute and I am so super happy for you! I can't believe he and Sophia have the same birthday! It is the coolest news ever! Thanks for sharing the video of your son with us all!
I can hardly wait for more photos!! We're SO happy for you all and grateful for this amazing blessing.
Post a Comment