It would hold true for so many things: the state of our home, the DIY projects in process, our parenting, etc. Speaking of DIY, I am coming to embrace Zachary's thrown together nursery- and am dreaming about how to make it into something uniquely his. I plan to do this with my own two hands, as Josh is not DIY crazy at all.
Josh. . Zach has a crib in his room, a changing table and a place for clothes- what else does he need?... Such a man. Practicality like that is priceless and I love him for it.
So, I'm tackling the nursery in-between feedings, naps and caring for this love bug.
1) paint furniture (complete)
2) paint baseboards
3) paint room
4) add stripes
5) curtains
6) rocking chair - spray paint (in progress)
7) rocking chair- recover (in progress)
8) recover pillow
Pics in a different post . . . for now, I leave you with this:
I will refrain from captioning this picture- but really. . . be still, my heart!


No comments:
Post a Comment