6.03.2011

First Family Vacation

Zachary and I hopped on a nonstop flight together last Wednesday.  I had been nervous for days, thinking, rethinking, planning and making lists of all the things a baby needs while away from home.  Nervous about TSA, the ascent, the in-between and the landing.  Diapering?  Feeding?  Crying?
These were unnecessary fears, it turns out.  Zach was a little fussy, but slept (resting on me- swoon) most of the flight.  Flight attendants were helpful and passengers were gracious.

Family met us at the gate and there Zach met his Aunt Joy.  It was in the 50's, so we had to bundle him up.  He's a cute little bundle, don't you think?



The next day he met his crazy fun cousins- Macy (2) Caleb (3) and Noah (4 mo).  Nana was loving it.  :)


Mimi couldn't resist this face either.  I can't blame her.  


Daddy arrived after a night in the airport.  


Family and friends came to an open house to meet the newest Morin.  He's pretty loved- can you tell?


The perfect balloon.  :) 

I got my snuggles in too!

Our family photo- :)

What a fun trip it was!  Josh and I wish we were able to visit more, but we cherish the times we do spend together.  <3


No comments: