My grandparents called last night to tell me how much they enjoy looking at the blog, but. . . . why weren't there more pictures of me on it. So, here are a few (sans makeup, thankyouverymuch) that I've snapped along the way.
So there are some random pics of me.
Also, we are getting new neighbors, which I have mixed feelings about. We love our current neighbors- they're the same age as us and have two kids. We had a farewell party for them last week and met our soon-to-be neighbors, who seem very nice and low key. The wife is a chiropractor and the husband does something with computers. Two kiddos, high school and elementary age. I guess that means a built-in babysitter later, right?
Lastly, school starts this Thursday and teachers have been back to work since last week. I continue to be SO thankful to stay home and be with Zachary. There is no where else in the world I would rather be. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment