What a fun time to be witnessing all these milestones and their progression! (he is crawling full-out now, but I guess I'll save that for the 11 mo post).
Fun things about Zach. . .
He's 24.6 oz now, a solid little boy. He is so ticklish! And so silly! He loves peek-a-boo and to have a blanket draped over his head and then POOF there he is!
His teeth coming in did bother him, so we kept a cold, wet washcloth handy for him and other teethers around. These helped a little.
With cousin Azaria here, he was bigger in length and certainly girth. (she's itty bitty) He showed his boy-ness by affectionately pulling her over to get what he wanted (is that affectionate??). Sometimes, he just pulled her down so he could use her to crawl over. . . a challenge maybe?? idk. We of course intervened, but interesting how he's designed to just GO.
He is so heavy to carry around! I love my ergo and my moby wrap, but I can only do 30 minutes or so. I use these when I go grocery shopping. He is so content to be worn. I love it.
Once a week (or so) I sneak into his bedroom at night just to snuggle him. These are precious moments to pray over him, study his features and marvel at the little boy he is becoming.
Speaking of sleep. Still going about 12 hrs a night with two 1 hr naps during the day. Up around 6:45, nap at 9-10:30, 2nd nap around 1-2:30 and down for the night around 6:30.
No new speech sounds. /g,d,b,t,s,f,v/ CV1CV1 combinations (consonant vowel consonant vowel)
loves his Dada (but he doesn't link the babble with the person yet) and gets SO excited whenever Josh is around. These 2 are so funny together :)
Zach's hair is long! Long and curly. It's beautiful. After a bath, you can see all the tight sweet curls, but when it dries, it's soft and wavy.
We love our little boy so much it hurts. Enjoy some fun pictures from this month.

1 comment:
Sweet little boy! He's styling in that Bears onsie! :)
Post a Comment