3.05.2012

graduation for Zach


Yesterday at church, I checked Zach in at the Crawler room and told them he's been walking the last month and has really improved in the last 2 weeks.  I knew that it may be his last time in that room, but I didn't want to make any presumptions.  (maybe I was over-exaggerating his walking abilities?)


When we picked Zach up, the nursery worker in charge said that it was indeed time for Zach to move up!  I asked how today went and she went onto say that he "plowed over another baby" while he was pushing the cart.  Whoops.  And also that he was a little bit excited about their story time activity and "tried to pull baby Jesus's head off."  Ummm. ???

So, Zach is ready for the walker's room?? and we'll see how things go in there next week.  He'll be excited I'm sure with the new scene, new toys, new friends.  Also, this class has snack time while they read a Bible story, so I think the new snacks will be a hit as well.

Either way- we're proud of our big boy!  

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Way to go Zach! You look super handsome in your sweater by the way! :)