Our March has been eventful already and because I haven't had time to post about Zach's turning 13 months- I thought this would be the next best thing.
Our sweet boy tripped and fell against the corner of our coffee table. He hit his left eye and it swelled up immediately. :( 30 seconds later, he was off again. The discoloration is gone now, but I snapped a picture of his first (hopefully last) black eye.
Zach is turning into a Daddy's boy. Wherever Josh is- Zach wants to be! Especially if it means being held by Dada. Here he is sharing some of Josh's breakfast. (don't worry, the pan is cool) Notice he's holding a spoon!! :)
I found a stash of socks behind Zach's crib. So funny!
dinner: peaches, black beans, hamburger/sauteed veggie mix (not picutred)
Zach is really wants to take food from the containers and lately, I've been giving him his own small bowls. We need to invest in some plastic, but so far, he's done well with these ceramic ones. He loves it!
We've had some amazing weather and yes, my child is neked. :) Air time is good for a bum, isn't it?
Meet Anna Cait. She's the older woman in Zach's life. He makes no secret of his love for her and tackles her leg when he can. <3
We haven't seen these friends in over a week- but Zach remembered and immediately reached for Betsy! So sweet.
He found the bag of kettle corn, but figured out how to open it too. This guy is so motivated by food!!! We used to give him bites without the husk- but he's eating it full on here.
2 comments:
He is so cute! Love the blog post! It's always so fun to read!
And I feel very special each and every time Zach reaches for me!! so sweet! love you Zach!
Post a Comment