5.23.2012

First {real} Haircut

It was time.




It's been time.

And so I finally scheduled the appointment.  
Brought a bag of books and snacks.
Said a prayer.
And we were off!
The drive took us about 45 minutes because of a stop I made along the way.  Zach fell asleep (a miracle) and woke up when we arrived at the hair appointment.  


 My hair stylist Michelle is amazing and did a fantastic job!

 Zach was really calm and stayed that way the entire time.  We kept him fed 
and he was entertained by the other stylist and her hairdryer. :)

 Michelle was even able to use the clippers- on my 15 month old!

 happy boy!

with Michelle :)

When we got home, I had an {amateur} photo shoot with my son the model. 

 
makes him look older, yes
but I think you also focus on his face more because the wild hair was a bit distracting :)

hard to get him to sit still!!


this is my favorite!  lol

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I agree- it does make him look older. But OH.SO. CUTE!!!!

The Nix Fam said...

I love it! he does look like such a big boy

Betsy, Eric, and Sophia said...

Zach we love you!!!! you are oh-so-handsome!

Amber said...

Love it! He looks so handsome. It brings out his adorable face so much. I am so happy he is finally in my class at church. We are loving him :)

Jessica said...

Adorable!!! He is precious!