3.05.2013

Andrew at 12 weeks



Look at how big this baby boy is!  He is squishy, soft and just precious. Andrew has continued to show us his fun-loving personality, smiling with his tongue out and squealing with delight.  He even seems to giggle sometimes, which is just. the. BEST!

After reviewing a 24 hour period, during which I made notes on when he slept/ate/etc., I noticed he 1) sleeping a lot during the day and 2) missing a feeding.  So, a big change in our world is I am waking Andrew every 3 hours to eat.  The first night, he slept longer between feedings.  The 2nd night, the pattern continued.  Last night, he only ate once!  Tonight. . . . . we'll see!!!  :)

The general parenting rule is never wake a sleeping baby- but in this case, I'd rather wake my sleeping baby so he and I can sleep through the night.  (no pressure, big guy- your brother slept through at 11.5 weeks. . . )



As you can see, he's gorgeous.  He continues to rock the mohawk.  He smiled/giggled at Zachary this week.  And every feeding is about ~4oz.

We love you sweet boy!  You are a JOY in our lives! xoxo

No comments: