3.21.2013

Potty Learning- Day 6

The past 3 days have been very productive for us!  Zach has slowly learned to hold his pee, communicate that he needs to go, and then release it on the potty!
Today, he's peed countless times on the potty!

I caught him going poo in his underwear and we quickly ran to the potty.  We emptied his underwear in the toilet and I asked him to finish in the potty.  (he has a kid potty).  I promised ice cream and CARS the movie.  (1st time is a big deal).  Then, I walked away and gave him a little space.
. . .

. . .


When I came back, he stood up and said he was done.  Lo and behold- he poo in his potty!!!!  I'm sure the neighbors heard my WHOOP for joy!

He swallowed a large bite of ice cream and had his first brain freeze.
(he's very passionate about food)
We're so proud and excited for our little boy, who's growing into such a big boy!!!

No comments: