| really? he shouldn't be street legal. |
He's sleeping through the night!!!!!
(cue angels singing, crowd cheering)
He loves to chew his hands and fingers. He's really interested in chewing my hand/fingers- anything he can get his hands on, he brings to his mouth. It's pretty darn cute, especially when he's chewing on his own foot.
| your heart just skipped a beat. admit it. mine too. :) |
He's gotta great grip and I have to be especially careful of my hair around him. He'll grab onto Zach too- which isn't appreciated at this stage.
He's also growing, growing, growing!! His outfits are all 6 months or 6/9 months. He's eating a TON- like, crazy amounts. 30+ oz a day. I gave him a dreamfeed last night just to see and he drank 7oz. This is after a 30oz day!
He's silly and giggly and drooly and squealy and loud! I love this stage! And we love Andrew!!
1 comment:
He's too cute! Glad he's STTN!!! Maybe he can have a talk with Cassidy! :)
Post a Comment