6.19.2013

Boys...

I'm female, so this rough housing business is not something I understand. I grew up with lots of boys, so I know they need it/ want it/ desire it/ seek it out.  Zach loves to wrestle with Josh.  It's one of their nightly activities.  I've done my best protecting Andrew from him, but as Andrew's become more sturdy, I've watched their interactions closely and supervised at a very close distance.

The following pictures were all snapped by me.  Please do not be alarmed at the toddler who is seemingly man-handling the baby.  Andrew loved it.  As in, squealed and laughed with delight.  I was torn between snapping pics and shooting a video.  :D  BOYS!

*I anticipate the day when Andrew pounces on his big brother.  ;)





Most of the time, this is how they "play together."

1 comment:

Marianne said...

So sweet to watch the sibling bond grow! Adorable boys! :)