12.01.2013

stories I won't soon forget. .

oh this boy.


Tube of desitin= lotion? Shaving cream?



From the moment he awakes, he's talking. Asking questions, making comments, requesting food (inevitably).
He's a blur of motion- running, jumping, bouncing, moving chairs to climb higher, moving chairs to investigate, throwing balls, kicking balls, hitting balls, zooming trucks, crashing cars, pulling on the blinds, opening drawers, doors, running the water in the sink, pulling towels off the rack, jumping, running circles and grabbing for off-limit items.
You get the idea.

Here are some memories our first born has given us.

Zach is a dinosaur.
I was getting the boys ready for bed.  Zach was naked from the waist down- we call this air time and he loves it.  He ran out of the room and returned seconds later.
There was a long strand of toilet paper hanging from his cheeks.
What happened? Did you potty and try to wipe??
Z: No, Mom. I'm a dinosaur.  That's my tail. (pointing)

God loves poop.
Z: God loves me Mama.
Yes, God loves you.

(during a diaper change)
Z: God made me.
Yes, God made you.

Z: God made my poop.
Yes, I suppose he did.

Z: God loves me.
Absolutely darling.

Z: God loves my poop.
Ummmm. Yes?

I've written more in our family book, but these are some priceless ones I wanted to share.


No comments: