My parents are babysitting cousin Amelia and Julia when we arrived. They are Meaghan and Jason's daughters. The kids got along well and especially enjoyed playing tag together.
Monday we visited with my high school BFF and her family. The kids didn't want to leave- her home is an active kids dream. Pool, trampoline, baseball field, playground, four wheelers, basketball. . We had a blast.
My grandparents also were visiting and the kids enjoyed hearing stories and playing with Pops and Tiny.
I had breakfast with my high school basketball coach, Satch Englund, a man I respect and love.
Kids and I biked all around Marinette one afternoon and I showed them the sights, namely old homes, schools and Grumpy's office.
We also enjoyed one morning of swimming in the bay, kayaking and playing on a long board.
On our last day, we went to Bay Beach, a small amusement park in Green Bay. The ferris wheel, bumper cars and merry go round were all memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment