7.04.2008

Like Running on Pillows. . .


That's what the salesman said anyway. . . My new Nike plus running shoes!  The last time I bought new shoes was in November 2006. . . so yeah, it was time for a new pair.  I certainly don't log as many miles as I did then (I ran my first half in Dec 06) but still.  My knees have been talking back to me- ie pain which is another indication.  There's something about running in a new pair of shoes.  They make you feel good, make you want to push a little farther.  I can't wait to get to break them in! We'll see how much it's like running on pillows. . . they sure feel comfortable walking around. . . and I'll be sporting my new Nike plus ipod accessory.  Nothing like accountability.  :)

2 comments:

Our life.... said...

Ahh new running shoes! Nothing like them! This weekend one of my to-do's is buy new shoes....and you know how parting with my old running shoes is a very emotional time for me ;) ha ha

Hope you love them!!!!

Amy G said...

Did you know these are my same shoes? I have had them since last fall and love them! YEAH! Let's go for a walk (when you get back).