
Here are 2 of our crap myrtles. They were transplanted at the same time and have been given the same love and care. The one of the left is green and flowering. We're not sure what happened to the one on the right, but it seems to be the runt.
Thoughts?
This picture is a little embarrassing. My f
ather in law planted beautiful flowers near our mailbox. Unfortunately, these are delicate little things and cannot take the NC sun. (we've had 40+ 90 degree days already this summer and a severe drought) And I do water them! Really! Once a day minimum. But, I fear they won't be around much longer.
Suggestions for replacements? I need a low maintenance plant that can take direct sun. . .

This picture cracks me up. This is our large rose bush that is very prickly. See the lime green leaves right in the middle of the bush? How in the world does a weed grow this tall and right in the middle too! Question: how do I pull this weed? Answer: very carefully
1 comment:
Gorgeous you guys!
Post a Comment