Found this through a link at chatting at the sky and thought it was quite appropriate as Black Friday approaches and the Christmas shopping frenzy begins. Josh and I have had some good discussions lately about gifts, $ and expectations. I love the message of this video. Watch it and tell me what you think.
Loved it Katie! We all need this message desperately - thank you for the great reminder. Now is the time to act. Resisting the mentality of, 'well, this year, we'll do as we always do, then next year, we'll really make a difference...' NO - may it be this year that we act! :)
Hey Betsy, Yeah, I really thought it spoke volumes. Maybe we should do some shopping together- to keep ourselves focused and to keep things in perspective. :)
3 comments:
Loved it Katie! We all need this message desperately - thank you for the great reminder. Now is the time to act. Resisting the mentality of, 'well, this year, we'll do as we always do, then next year, we'll really make a difference...' NO - may it be this year that we act! :)
Hey Betsy,
Yeah, I really thought it spoke volumes. Maybe we should do some shopping together- to keep ourselves focused and to keep things in perspective. :)
wow, that was powerful. it really is a great reminder. thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment