As mentioned in an earlier post, I am decorating-challenged. Nevertheless, the tree is up along with the creche scene and other holiday items. As I arranged and re-arranged toady, I found it necessary to clean and organize as I went. With the Christmas music playing in the background, I couldn't help but feel at peace in the midst of the mess.
I was on such a roll that I actually put up some pictures/wall hangings in our two guest bathrooms. We have lived here for 4 years, and it's taken me this long to do it! oh my oh my.
We do have the lighted reindeer to put out, but I usually leave that for Josh. It's fun to see the neighbors out and decorating their house. My across-the-street neighbor is one of those talented people who knows just how to put things to make them look just right. I need to ask her over is what I need to do.
I will post pics when it's completed. Until then, if you are in the neighborhood, stop by for some hot tea or cocoa. We'll enjoy the season together.
2 comments:
we are almost done with our decorations....hopefully tomorrow or tuesday night, they'll be up and posted! :-)
hey girl! hope your Thanksgiving was great! did you get our evite? it is showing that you haven't viewed it yet and i am scared i sent it to an old email of your's??
Post a Comment