
Suhjawee = surgery. Many of you know that my thyroid has not been acting right for awhile. Specificially, it's been overactive. Not good, so they tell me. So, Josh and I made preparations to have it removed. The day before the scheduled removal, Colleen came by with lots of goodies for me!

We had lots of fun that day (which was our snow day) doing ab exercises, making homemade pizza and chocolate chip cookies! Josh came home with the newest Leinenkugel's beer, Mike was here too, and we played The Office boardgame. Someone fell asleep early and we had some fun with him too!

Chocolate chip cookies and a Berry Weiss. A tribute to my thyroid. Doesn't it look yummy?

This is before and I am still smiling. I'm smiling now too, but the first 48 hours were pretty rough. Everything went very well and I'm on my way back to a new normal.
4 comments:
Yah Katie! Glad you it is over and you are on the road to recovery ;)Let us know if you need anything or can help you in anyway!
Katie - so glad it went well!! I've been praying for you all week - let me know if you get bored/lonely at home while you are busy healing, I am happy to provide some company! ;)
Thanks friends!
I appreciate visitors and have yummy Fresh Market hot cocoa with mini marshmallows. :)
I didn't even know you had surgery! I hope you feeling better!
Post a Comment