Our niece was born this Monday, January 12th! She was 6 pounds and has more hair now than big brother Caleb has (he's 1)! My gift to this little one came from a post by the Nester. I was inspired by her ragamuffin garland and thought, "Surely I can make that!" Here's the Nester's version:
So, off to Michael's I went for some fabric! Here's my attempt.

Here it is in Macie's room!
If you were going to make one, here's what I would do next time-
* add way more strips than you think you need (see how fluffy Nester's is)
* make your length of the ribbon longer
* cut your strips longer
I don't think Macie will mind though. She's home now and enjoying her new room, new family and new brother! We're so glad she's here!
4 comments:
Your garland turned out great! And Macie is beautiful!!! Congrats, Auntie! :)
Great job! I saw that on Nester a few months ago and wanted to try it in my office. You did awesome and what a beautiful girl!
She is a beautiful little one! Glad y'all like the garland- it was really fun to make! We can't wait to meet little Macie!
You did a great job! And I agree, I can never believe how much fabric it takes--always more than I think!
What a sweet baby!
And you are from Greensboro, my old stomping ground!
Post a Comment