3.31.2009

Talented Friend


Ladies,

I have a special secret that I want to share with you. Her name is Daisy Layne and she makes baby gifts and accessories.
Let me stress that again- because I am totally not gifted in this area- she creates these beautiful, personality-filled baby doo-dads. She's got burp cloths, bibs, pacy clips, nursing covers- you name it!

And, she makes these all for a great price! Where else can you get a unique gift that's sure to be used again and again and again for under $15?

I'm sorry I haven't shared you with her before. She lives near me and I go to her for every baby shower I attend. But, she's got her own website and will ship them to you.

Plus, I think this is the coolest thing, she's so talented that you can buy the fabric you want her to use, and she'll make the items you want with that fabric. Did I mention she can personalize items too?

Yeah, she's pretty much awesome.
So have at her bloggin world. And enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think she's cool too! LOL My boys have at least six of her bibs and love them all!

Unknown said...

Check out the giveaways on my other blog! http://www.sensiblefinds.com