6.14.2009

Visit with Brian


Josh and I spent last weekend with my little brother Brian and his beautiful wife Karla! He is home visiting for 2 weeks from Iraq and it happened to be his birthday!! So, we put our heads together and came up with a plan to surprise him!!
Meaghan, Jason, Josh, Colleen, her friend and myself all arrived to the restaurant early. Karla had the hardest part- and had to keep it all to herself so Brian wouldn't find out. He arrived and was shocked to see everyone!!! Later that evening, we ordered him a birthday desert! Watch here to see another surprise! :)


We had a great time being together and hanging out. I love my little brother so much!! I'm so proud of his sacrifice for our great country. Love you B-Boy!

2 comments:

AS_Eng said...

LOL!!!! What a great pie/whip cream surprise!!! LO!!! Katie, you DO have the greatest laugh, btw!!! Glad you had so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

LOL too funny! Glad you got to spend some time with him!