5.11.2010

Back in the Saddle

Well, friends. I posted recently about my husband's new employment! With Josh away working, the laundry, dishes and dust sit and wait. [for me?!] Grrr. I may have abused his willingness to work around the home.. and grocery shop...maybe just a bit.


But, alas, the time has come for me to pick up where I left off! Summer is weeks away and then I will be the one with time to spare. So, here is my first declaration! Meal planning will become a priority again!



Who doesn't love good, healthy, home-cooked food? I love fresh produce, easy meals and feeling good about what I serve to the ones I love most. Plus, the way to my man's heart is through the food.



So, here's what I'm looking forward to:


strawberry french toast there are no words. you'll want to get up in the am.


homemade baked tortilla chips!


cheddar-garlic mini puff bisquits!


the best chocolate bundt cake ever the pictures make me want to eat it by myself


real sloppy joes(not for me, for dear hubby) he loves a good sloppy bun



Are you all hungry now? Me too!
Now, about that laundry...

No comments: