I have the privilege and joy of being part of a wonderful group of girls! We share trials, triumphs and life and study how God's works in the midst of it all. This pic was taken at Christmas of last year- we're more than double this size now!
Tonight was our first night back! Beth Moore is our teacher and the book of Esther is our study material. She is wonderful! Love her and her big hair and southern accent!
I think my life would miss something big if I were not a part of this group. There is just something about being with other ladies. Love my husband- but I love me some girl time too!
3 comments:
Hi Katie -
A long time ago we were on the Stingray Swimteam together. I recognized a picture of you at My First Kitchen a while back. I really like your blog and the projects that you actually do (painting furniture, board and batton). I usually look at the projects and think, wow, that looks nice, probably a lot of work--and you really do them. :)
Now I think I recognize someone in your picture...Is the gal with the green scarf named Helene?
Glad to see all is well for you and your family. --Haley Rhoades
What a great group yall have! I have heard this study is amazing!
aww...miss you girls! i think that's me with no hair and glasses?!
Post a Comment