The calendar tells me that it's almost October, but to me, I'm still in mid-August. ??
I'm living in a bubble. Taking care of my growing baby takes most of my energy, focus and time. The rest of it goes to Josh, getting dinner on the table and making sure the laundry pile doesn't bury us.
I took Zach to Maryland two weekends ago to visit my sister and her family. He enjoyed time with his baby cousin Amelia and we visited with our friends Ginger and Judah. While we were there, we also picked up some mommy milk. (holla!!)
This Sunday, I met with 3 different donors and came home with more mommy milk! One shelf in our freezer is dedicated to 'people' food and the rest are for Zach alone. We've imposed on friends and neighbors while we shop around for a 5 cu. chest freezer to go . . . in our living room?!?! Yikes. The things you do for love. <3
Josh is in the midst of another volleyball season- this time with less responsibility. We are enjoying games and watching the girls improve.
Life moves at such a quick pace, but we are trying to enjoy each moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment