InStep jogging stroller
I missed running, so we bought one of these used off craigslist. It has a swivel wheel that locks into place for running. Zach enjoys the view and it's a win-win. Of course, pushing around a 20+ baby is tough work, especially with all our hills. Nevertheless, this stroller gives me freedom and I love it.
the Moby wrap
I used this daily when Zach was an infant. Now, I use it a few times a week. I love to carry him in the grocery store, or on the days when he is having a tough time sleeping, I pop him in this and carry him around. It seems to settle him. Certainly, I love holding him so close to me. :)
aden + anais blankets
I use these blankets as Zach's 'lovey'. He has it every time he sleeps. He snuggles his face into it. Sometimes, I find he falls asleep with it on his face or right next to it! It's so sweet.
GroVia All in Two
My newest cloth diaper love is the GroVia AI2. Zach is such a mover on the changing table that it's really nice to only have to snap his diap one time. We have been and continue to use fitted cloth diapers. With fitteds, a cover is necessary, so we were snapping 4 times instead of 2. Seems minor, but when you change a diaper as often as we do, it adds up. Plus, the GroVia ai2 shell is similar to a cover- it requires a liner only and when you change a diap, you can often just remove the old liner and replace it with a new one. The patterns are so cute and, the fit is much slimmer fit around his legs. AND it has disposable liners if we are traveling and have no place to wash cotton liners! (can you tell I'm excited about these??)
this is when my baby was only 4 month old
Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor
We use this daily to see what our little man is up to in his crib. This is especially helpful in determining whether he's fussying but still sleepy (eye rub, head in blanket, etc.) or is stuck on his belly, in the corner of the crib, etc. The battery life is poor, but it does the job.
Daisy Layne bibs
My girlfriend makes bibs, burp cloths and an assortment of baby items. I've purchased many over the years that have waited so patiently until now. Her bibs have terry cloth on the back and a cotton front. They are absorbent and so cute. Zach was <3 months in this photo. These have been our go-to bibs.
Zach is a drool machine and his clothes stay dry wearing one of these. Also, he's figured out how to take off the velcro bibs. These bibs are snap and there's no way he can get them off. :)
look at my little peanut!!!!
So, there you go. Just a few things that help make life so wonderful. Other than the obvious- Jesus, Josh, Zach, health, food, shelter, etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment