3.19.2013

14 weeks- Andrew Caleb


Does your heart melt like mine, staring into those beautiful brown eyes?  Oh my soul, this boy.  He is the sweetest little Love.  His personality is just so laid back, relaxed.  He like to have fun though- and boy, does he squeal!  High pitched and squeaky!  He loves to smile and even giggle!  He's more alert, more aware, more engaged.  It's really such a fun time.


Andrew's mohawk is growing in and getting thicker.  I didn't think it could get better- but it has.  :)  I love it.

This sweet one is rarely without a bib.  He drools over everything!!!  If I forget a bib- or if the bib isn't absorbent enough, he will need a change of clothes.  (I don't want him to be uncomfortable with a wet collar).


Our favorite bibs are made by my girlfriend.  She sells them locally.  They're the best.  She made this for us!

Andrew- we adore you at 14 weeks!!  Mommy only wishes you would sleep at night son!  But, you must be growing (full feeding at 10:30pm, 3am and 6:40am last night) and we are so thankful you're healthy! xoxo

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He is absolutely adorable!!