Zach woke today and within 3 minutes of being diaper free, he peed on a shirt. "I pee shirt Mommy."
We put him in underwear after that. He practiced with me and stayed dry for a good while. He did have an accident and yelled, "I pee Mommy!" while watched the underwear soak through. He was in his 2nd pair when the babysitter arrived. I gave her brief instructions and left some white cotton fitted diapers. I didn't expect much. But, I was wrong!
He peed in the potty 3 times for the babysitter!!! Now, he wasn't dry when he made it to the potty, but once there, he continued his business! Hooray for Zach!
I was home when he woke from his nap. His overnight and nap diapers have definitely been lighter since beginning this process.
This afternoon, he told me he was peeing each and every time- but he didn't pee on the potty at all. He's certainly becoming more and more aware of his body.
It's encouraging to think that we only started 3 days ago. He's certainly made really good progress. I'm
very proud of him. :)
3 comments:
oh my! I love those socks on Zach!!
and way to go on the potty training! hard work pays off! keep it up!
Post a Comment