3.18.2013

back in the game

By the time this post publishes, I'll be halfway through my morning.  It's my first official day back to work and I'm nervous, excited, scared and sad- you know, a whole host of emotions.

I've always loved my profession and working with kiddos on their speech/language, but it has also been a passion of mine to be a Mommy at home.

Starting today, I will be working up to 4 hours, 2 mornings a week.  I'll go to one site and see kids with a variety of speech/language needs.  Our babysitter will come to the house and watch the boys while I'm away.


My experience working in pre-K gave me the vision for these documents.  Yes, I am that Mom.  Tell me everything about my children's morning.  :)

Please pray for me.  I'm so sad to be leaving them.  Once I let the sadness go, I know I'll enjoy the day. There are many benefits of me working 8 hours a week or we wouldn't have made the decision for me to accept this position.  Nevertheless, it's tough.  :(





1 comment:

AS_Eng said...

good job girl! it really will be good for all of you...when you get overwhelmed, minus 8 hours from the total hours in a week and maybe that will make you feel a little better. you are an awesome Mom and they are all lucky to have you and for you and Josh to have each other! love you!