My sweet Andrew has had some hair issues lately- little knots in his curly hair, lint being stuck in it and a general wildness. I read up on this fantastic blog-
Chocolate Hair, Vanilla Care - and talked with friends. I even bought some spray-in detangler, bought a detangling brush and some jojoba oil.
Then, I attempted to brush/style Andrew's hair.
He wasn't happy and the results were poor.
So I called my sweet friend Travita. She has 3 kiddos and even though her husband is a Carolina fan, we think they're fantastic. :)
 |
| her daughter is Zach's age |
Travita met me early this morning. She sat behind her daughter. I sat behind Andrew. She showed me how to wet his hair; work in the product; brush out the tangles. And viola! Here's my handsome (tired) baby boy!
1 comment:
YAY! LOVE Travita :) She went with me to the wig store when we were waiting for Cassidy to be born. Look forward to seeing Andrew styiling :)
Post a Comment