4.09.2013

Potty Update

We've had ups and downs on this potty learning journey!  Some days are frustrating and others are great!  

On the Saturday of Kevin's race, I dropped off the boys at Uncle Mike's and Aunt Colleen's while I went to pick up our dinner (pizza).  Zachary wore his underwear over there, but I packed a diaper and change of clothes for the inevitable.  I gave Colleen a fair warning- advised her to take him potty within the half hour- and left.  

Thirty minutes later, I arrived with the pizza.  We ate, enjoyed company and were watching the Final Four get started when I remembered-  when did Zach have to be changed?!  

SURPRISE!

He was dry and hadn't had an accident!  He went the entire night being dry!  I totally underestimated him.  

Sunday he did really well again!  On Monday, Josh and I decided we'd reward him if he could get through the day dry.  Guess what- he did it!!  His reward was a trip to a local yogurt bar- feeney's- where he chose his flavor yogurt and several fun toppings.  He loved it!  




We're so proud!  :)


No comments: