How can I make hubby happy?
What do I want to accomplish while he's away?
To answer the first question, I give you a profound yet simple statement: the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. This was never so true as with my Josh. I've been on a cooking/baking frenzy.
For breakfast tomorrow, an egg/sausage and hash brown dish. Should be tasty!

Chocolate Chip Cookies. . who doesn't love these?

Cheesy Garlic Bread on Whole Wheat, cuz we try to be healthy here.

And our main course is a vegetable calzone, side of steamed veg. medly and salad

So. . that was all about Josh.
Now, for that second question.
Here's Before:

Here's After:

I'm quite pleased with how the wording turned out. It was wonderfully easy too. So. That's since Monday. I think I'm going to sit and read a book tonight. I feel tired. :)
4 comments:
oh my katie! cooking! decorating! painting! you sure do get a lot done with josh's WAG hours! you'll have to teach me how to cook! btw, that cookie earlier this week was incredibly yummy...next time i'll have to pop it in the microwave so the chips melt a bit! talk to you tomorrow about the book! :-) rest up!
I hope Josh was as happy with your stenciling as you are. It looks GREAT! Can't wait to see the window treatments too! You're doing such a good job. Hope he knows how lucky he is!!
Love the wording! Looks awesome!!
Oh mi goodnes - I LOVE the stenciling! What's this about your non-decorating skills in prior post!?! You need to come to my house to make such claims after seeing this pic of your beautiful master bedroom! ;)
The cooking/baking looks delish!
Post a Comment