11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Jeremiah 29:11
The day I posted this, my husband parted ways with his employer of the past 7 years. It has taken us time, prayer and reflection to process what this means for us. Frustration, anger and betrayal ran smack into relief, hope and joy.
We believe in something bigger than ourselves; that there is a purpose for our today; and ultimately, that this life is not about us- but Some One much greater. It wasn't a stretch for me to jump all over relief, hope and joy. But for dear hubby, he had a more difficult time getting there.
The story He is weaving through our struggles and pain is more beautiful than I could imagine. We have security in His plan; excitement in what is to come; and purpose for today.
1 comment:
Dear Katie,
You are inspiring. Thanks for being that to me...
Love,
Amber :)
Post a Comment