Before shots:
Tools of the trade:
Not pictured but most important: the miter saw.
The process:
I was pretty excited to do this project, but doggone nervous to get started! Pep talks from my Dad and husband were required!
Finished product:
The frame adds dimension to the windows and gives the room a more complete look. (side note: I know I still need window treamtents. . I know!!)
I did the cutting, hammering and caulking. Josh finished up the project by painting. We have completed 6 windows thus far! It's so fun, I even put up some at my neighbor's house!
7 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog! Wow, what a difference the frame does. I would love to try that in some of our rooms. It looks great without window treatments you can enjoy your handy work.
That makes such a difference...great job!
Katie! I am soooo impressed! Way to go!
it really looks so good... i'm impressed... we need to do this too...none of our windows have mouldings...
way to go katie! u are a home improvementer! ;-)
The window casing looks great! I'm impressed! Lord knows what will happen if you get ahold of an air nailer! There will be no stopping you then!
Great job! Thanks for including it in the Round-Up and sorry it took me forever to get over here!
Tim
Way to go, this looks great!
Post a Comment