5.06.2009

Keepin' On

In my quest to lose inches, there was a setback this Sunday. I gained rather than lost- in spite of my best efforts! Rather than dwell on the negative (which was really a positive- ha!), I talked my DH into joining me in the journey.

Josh and I have devised a competition. We call it the Biggest Loser. Not very original, I know, but we are inspired by the NBC show. (PS I'm going for Tara!!) We haven't decided on a prize, but we do know our weigh-in day and personal goals. It's quite fun!

So, having said that. Instead of enjoying the quiet house, I'm going to head out for some cardio action!

Check out the low fat otameal banana bread I'll be baking for Josh this weekend- with my borrowed Kitchen Aid Mixer. This one's on my wish list. :) The recipe is from one of my favorite cooking sites, Joy the Baker.



Ciao!

No comments: